[kj] KJ Video shoot, Jaz interview

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 11:11:25 EST 2006

Thanks for all the video-shoot recaps, Pavel.

Btw, everyone, there's a nice, long (probably 5 or 6000 words)
transcript of "Scarlet Woman's" interview of Jaz (from the Paris album
preview this month) posted on the killing-joke.com message board. Some
interesting stuff, such as differences in how they recorded the last two
albums (and btw, Hosannas downgraded from "warzones" to "laying down
strings and vocals in some poverty zones" haha), some crazy stuff, and
some typical Jaz bollocks. The tour situation sure seems muddled...still
talk of France,  England, the States, South America, and festivals this
summer, though. However the logistics work out, that Raven would be
quite a busy man.