[kj] KJ Video shoot

Nuclear Boy Nuclear.Boy at seznam.cz
Wed Jan 25 04:46:49 EST 2006

The youngsters were invited by the band but in the end they were not taken
to play in the video. That is all I know.

At least they all had some (many in some cases) free bottles of beer.

Apart from me and Edita I did not meet there any gatherers. The youngsters
were friends of the band members rather than fans oif their music.

I only saw the second substitute for Raven. Tall guy, but slimmer than
Raven. My estimate is that he was one of the film makers. Nobody asked me to
play Raven or instead of me though. I was ready to play the base player. :-)

Pavel

  _____