[kj] French Gigs Off ?????

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Mon Jan 16 12:02:12 EST 2006

Fucks sake, I wish they'd make up their minds!   Was thinking about getting
to at least one of these gigs. Not gonna book anything now, no
way!      Still, we had a few years of fairly regular Joke activity...
they're due another spell of doing nothing!  Reminds me the Pandemonium
era... lotsa stuff happens, then cancellations, then nothing!   Just hope
Hosannas doesn't disappear like Democracy did.