[kj] French Gigs Off ??B-day

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 16 11:45:49 EST 2006

Rob's Arse wrote:-- Info came from a reliable source - a certain bass
player who celebrates his birthday today!--

*to help anyone who may be confused,  yes it is my birthday and yes i am
a bass player (upright that is) but no i am not the "source" of this
info...so that may help   :-D

happy birthday bigbird!
*