[kj] New album, wot did he just say?

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 11:54:56 EST 2006

I had the same experience...in the car everything is sounding at the
right levels, almost polished, I can even hear the vocals quite well on
songs where they disappear when played on the computer/ipod. I don't
exactly have a high-end car stereo. Then again I could harldy make out a
single word from Democracy before I played it in the shower and the
vocals bounced off my walls just right.

Regarding singles and mix -- I believe it was on the message board that
someone said they emailed Cooking Vinyl and got a reply that 1) the
single will have B-sides on it, and 2) that the leaked album mix is
probably not the final mix. I don't believe either of these (unless
"b-side" refers to some shit remixes); it's probably just what a record
company person is supposed to say to make sure people actually buy the
thing. But thought I'd share for what it's worth anyway...

Jiri