[kj] Raven in demand ?

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Wed Jan 11 12:53:11 EST 2006

Agree, I may like Ministry very much, but Al seems to be an arrogant rockstar. Talking about Paul Barker as the boring ex-wife after divorcing is just lame. They were together for years and they both were Ministry... now he says something like he was alredy bored about Barker and had to end the asociation. They also were a producers-combo am i right? (Hypo Luxa / Hermes Pan) I just hate that  indiferent attitude, it's clear that the guys didn't ended up in good terms. By the way, does anybody knows what does P. Barker is doing right now?

Javier
Mexcity