[kj] Raven in demand ?

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:30:39 EST 2006

Well...I guess.  Wax Trax would have existed in one capacity or another if
Ministry/Al never came into the picture.  And I am saying that because they
started before he was even a thought.  Technically Ministry never released
anything on Wax Trax.  Yes all of the side projects were on there.
I guess I feel bad that Al does not have enough gumption to honor the two
people that really helped his career by giving them proper credit

Chris