[kj] aspects/elements of previous albums

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:12:26 EST 2006

There¹s a definite drawn from the past and it¹s made a truly magnificent
album.
I also think that this is the best riddim section since BPF¹s departure.

Off the top of my head...

Hosannas From The Basements of Hell
 the end is the same as the end of Rubicon

Invocation - Kashmir/ communion

Majestic - The start is very similar to The Wait - same sounds. Then it goes
into Intravenous

Walking With Gods - Change

Lightbringer  - Asteroid

This Tribal Antidote
Been trying to work out what 'our' line is. I think it's:
"Gatherers, celebrants. In the strain of 999 (?)
The sickness. Cleanse us with our (all the?) music."
Dunno about anyone else, but I'm rather chuffed we got a mention.