[kj] aspects/elements of previous albums

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 10:29:48 EST 2006

Interesting idea. I can't imagine combining the styles of any of them - so different. But my dream KJ album would have Geordie-chime, Jaz singing (not shouting), Raven or Youth with a dancie-groove, and of course pounding away at the back, Big Paul... and with the keyboards, strings, etc, mixed lower than the rest!

Yes, that's right folks, it's the missing album between Fire Dances and Night Time! (deja vu...)

Jamie