[kj] aspects/elements of previous albums

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 11 10:51:52 EST 2006

i think a mix between fire dances and extremities would be a dream album
yes. it might be one they couldn't best. also a mix between the "lost" (
for a lack of a better term) 84 album and a properly mixed/recorded
democracy swimming with all that wilfulness, hope and newday-ishness
would be a preference and a fine desert isl disc....

you know, there are quite a bit of those qualities on hosannas. just not
enough of the sonic qualities, i.e. *bpf burundi drums*,  *funky bass*
and geordie's *t rex twang* - avalanche of tumbling *mobc* *carillons*
for my preference.