[kj] RE: Foos, Nirvana, whatever

Rob Martin robmartin at bluebottle.com
Tue Jan 10 16:06:16 EST 2006

Leigh
How can you say they were more popular then, when Dave Grohl admitted at
Earls Court that they had to book such a venue because of the huge demand
now?
Admittedly there was a load of 14 year old girls there and I felt like a
real old bloke for the first time at a gig.
I went with my 17 year old son but wouldn't have looked out of place with my
13 year old daughter.
There - that would possibly put even more people off them but I love his
music and am not swayed by the fact it was not full of 30 - 40 year old
punks, headbangers or whatever.

Regards

Rob Martin