[kj] Lightbringer

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 10 15:05:26 EST 2006

I really agree.  The drumming initially struck me as uninspiring after
hearing how great he was on tour/DVD, but now listening on my home
stereo and in the car I'm really appreciating his subtle changes and
touches. It's not what I expected but I'm impressed. Damn, this album
really grooves! I fear in a few years the length of some songs will bug
me, but right now I'm lapping them up.

"McDonald's we trust in most" (did I hear that right?) -- That's three
albums in a row now with McDonald's references, for those counting at home.