[kj] Lightbringer

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:31:47 EST 2006

A great track ­ currently my fave

³More lies!¹

Benny boys drumming across the album is very very very good.
He subtly changes and builds things brilliantly - pure class.
The drumming on Waling With Gods a good example. I love the use of open
hi-hat & the timings ­ is it 6/4 time like Termite Mound?
Dunno, I¹m crap at all that stuff.
Once you get into the groove those longer tracks are really excellent.

They definitely have their groove back =:¬)

Hosannas gets bettererererer with every listen

--
³If dinosaurs became extinct millions of years ago, how do people know what
they were called...?²