[kj] Re: my two cents on the album

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 16:28:06 EST 2006

I've just listen to the new album on my Walkman thingie, and now Walking
with Gods is on my little sceond stereo, (refused to play on the BIG Cd
player, dosn't like CDr or something), and it's wonderful, and the
production is better than Firedances, Nighttime, BtaTS, and to be honest,
possibly even KJ 2003, because I can actully hear the bass.

Walking with Gods is Sun goes Down done right, which until I heard WwG I
never knew Sun goes Down was anthing less than Brilliant. But they're
intitled to rip themselves off, after all they've done it with neu!, War,
Nivirna (joke) etc..