[kj] Hosannas, The Cover

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 7 15:13:23 EST 2006

I guess your right.  I wonder what I was thinking this may have come from.
Now I will have to look through my art history books.  It is a very cool
piece of art.  I am not sure ho it translates as a CD cover.  I bet on vinyl
it will look stunning

I guess I ahve a fondness for XXV because it has the old silkscreen  poster
printing style.  Which I have a fondness for (and I used to work at a local
printer doing that exact thing)

Chris