[kj] my two cents on the album - optimistic

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 5 14:27:39 EST 2006

i was kind of looking forward to some optimistic KJ on this album.

  I love those cheery-but-good moments (the middle bit on Lets All Go for example).  KJ can do grumpy-and-heavy in their sleep.

first fossil <firstfossil at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
    This is it!

  So this was going to be the sun kissed album, the optimistic one you could breakfast to? Mercifully it's not, it's fantastically moody throughout. "Walking with Gods" and "Majestic" will answer so many prayers out there.

  Tramples over everything they've done for years, don't say it's a cross between those last two.