[kj] my two cents on the album

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 5 13:31:50 EST 2006

as it is i wouldn't mind if these are the _final _mixes, as i don't need
the songs to be packaged and honed for _mainstream consumption _to enjoy.
that being said, these can't be the final mixes, honestly, or they will
not parlay into sales. regardless, i feel privileged to have these
preliminary versions (if this proves to be the case) as i am sure most
of us would like to have any and all recording  involving these guys
regardless of imperfections or context.

as for j patriotism, it is very similar to patriotism in a democracy:
*dissent/criticism is patriotic.*
i doubt that they are so insecure that they /wouldn't/ want honesty from
this lot, and prefer a bunch of *shit groveling red state* *wet toadies!*