[kj] my two cents on the album

62 Club pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 12:26:17 EST 2006

i would conclude it has already gone and this is the only way other
than speaking that he can deliver. He may get away with live
renditions of old ones every now and then, but to try and sing new
material on a tour would be a recipe for disaster

On 1/5/06, Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
> And I'm concerned for Jaz's voice. Sing that way for too long and you're not going to have much of a voice left to speak of.....pardon the pun.

FWIW, what i have listened to has been a pleasent suprise and i cant
wait for the final produced version. Yes it needs tidying but lets
hope they dont use Mr Muscle so they keep the rawness that some of
their material sadly lacked.

Pat06