[kj] who is the drumm player

Marcos Santiago marcossantiago99 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 11:01:56 EST 2006

nono chris..how old are you man???
atkins was a magnificent drummer,but his performance
in extremities was awful...listen to the drumms very
well ..please play agin the album and compare that
with his other peformances..
for example the flower of romance in PIL...which was a
huge peformance..what a diference...what amena heavy
metal..i mean the old heavy metal, not rapid fire...

please listen metal of the 80s perhaps that can give
you an idea.

cheers...

 --- Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com>