[kj] who is the drumm player

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:42:43 EST 2006

I have NEVER heard heavy metal drumming in Atkins.
I guess when I think of metal drumming I am thinking of rapid fire double
bass drumming.  Which I cannot think of one song where he is like that.  On
any of his contributions.
He loved the hihat on Exremities.  Listen to Fook (Pigface).  That is some
good drumming.  I would relate him more to a human drum machine (meaning
hitting three parts of the kit and not stopping).  Damage Manual is a good
example of that.  When I saw him on that tour it seemed like he does not
have the dexterity/stamina to keep up like he used to.  Which is
understandable

Chris