[kj] The true followup to Exremities

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 4 20:00:03 EST 2006

Ah, no worries. I have to say -- after my first full day working within
the innards of MTV, I'm so bent out of shape that I find Lemmyvoxx  to
be rather cathartic at the moment. And to see what fucking insipid
piffle people wet themselves over there about. I sit across from their
"metal" guy (as fucking if...this "man"'s definition of metal is
pathetic), and he wouldn't know the real stuff if you bludgeoned him
with it ---- and it very well may come to that.

KILL ME!

Alex in NYC

On Wednesday, January 4, 2006, at 02:26 PM, James Osborne wrote:

> Most of the album features the Lemmyvox. Sorry Alex :)
>
> Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:
>

> Arrgh!!! I'm trying to close my ears to all of this and remain
> objective!!!
>
> Glad to hear, however, that folks are digging it. I'm *slowly* warming
> to "Implosion," but don't really go for Jaz's Lemmyvox (I'm going to
> patent that term later today).
>
> Alex in NYC.....at "day one" at new job at MTVNews Online, and feeling
> hugely weird and (more) useless (than usual).

<image.tiff>