[kj] The true followup to Exremities

James Osborne rush_me_away at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 14:26:01 EST 2006

Most of the album features the Lemmyvox. Sorry Alex :)

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:   Arrgh!!! I'm trying to close my ears to all of this and remain objective!!!

 Glad to hear, however, that folks are digging it. I'm *slowly* warming to "Implosion," but don't really go for Jaz's Lemmyvox (I'm going to patent that term later today).

 Alex in NYC.....at "day one" at new job at MTVNews Online, and feeling hugely weird and (more) useless (than usual).