[kj] hosannas...

Scarlet lucyfyre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 18:09:42 EST 2006

"majestic - WOW i have waited 15 years to hear a track like this! fuck me
(pardon my french!!!) firedances meets extremities"

My thoughts exactly...have played it ten times already!!! If it were not for
today being the anneversary of Phil Lynott's death and my mate wants to play
tribute music, I'd be playing it another ten times.

Scarlet