[kj] Prussian Blue

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 14:45:20 EST 2006

I work in IT at one of those places too - I just happen to be at home. It's
nothing to do with hatred, etc. It's all about making sure regulations are
followed, in order to duck any sort of liability. 'They' only care about the
coffers ;)

I knew PC was dangerous. In a world of no absolutes, PC just don't fit. I
mean, who's right or wrong? I blame that cr3tin, Ben Elton... not even worth
one of Bill Hicks' toenails. Trendy PC vs Real Politics.