[kj] Prussian Blue

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 13:44:48 EST 2006

On their website.I sent a link in a previous email

In a message dated 04/01/2006 18:43:37 GMT Standard Time, jpwhkj at aol.com
writes:

UK  gatherers may remember them from a TV programme about US nazis. It's
a few  years ago now, and mostly featured their mother telling us how
she'd  brought them up. I remember thinking that in a few years they
would have  hit adolescent rebellion and acquired black boyfriends.
Sadly it appears  that I was wrong.

Tin: where did you hear they were touring the  UK?

Forests are falling,there's smoke in my throat
Machine over  man,and the mass over mind