[kj] Hosnnas.....sneak peak?

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 19:27:22 EST 2006

NOFX?

Those are good mates of mine. I grew up with all of them since 82. That  does
not sound like Erik's drumming at all to me.  I do not hear it.

But I agree..I want to hear more Night Time / BTATS  keyboards.  They seem
more drrowned out. That is what made the Joke if you ask me.

Cheers,

~LB

In a message dated 1/3/2006 4:20:42 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,