[kj] kj] OT: 2006

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 19:07:43 EST 2006

I agree Alex. It is a freakin madhouse down there! I am ex- new yorker. i
can relate.

~LB

In a message dated 1/3/2006 4:05:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
vassifer at earthlink.net writes:

I've  been to the Statue of Liberty three times (once with Wayne from
the  Mission), and it's worth it. I see celebrities on the street fairly
often,  actually. But New Year's Eve in Times Square? You couldn't pay
me enough  to do it.

Alex in NYC

On Tuesday, January 3, 2006, at 12:26  PM, Kevin Marion wrote:

> Being an ex-NYer, the rest of the US seems  to think
> Times Square is some major deal.  People figure  since
> I lived in NYC that I must have visited the Statue of
>  Liberty, saw celebrities on the street, and went to
> Times Square on  New Year's.
>
> Don't you know Alex, riding the NY subway is such  a
> treat, especially through south Bronx.
>
>  Kev

Gathering  mailing  list
Gathering at misera.net