[kj] Hosnnas.....sneak peak?

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 3 15:17:08 EST 2006

 >fatpotanga wrote:

>Nice one Alex :)

>I'd like to think that this is copy of a copy of a copy of a monitor mix and
not a final version, so would like to hear it properly before making a final
opinion but, based on this...

What I'm thinking as well. On that note, it may be this version or my
shitty computer speakers, but I can't make out what the bass sounds like
at all, and one of my delights with KJ is the instruments of all four
members going strong.

I miss Jaz's singing as well but don't mind his growling now and then.
Ben's clearly a skilled drummer: hopefully some of the other tracks'
drums will have a little more variety in them -- I kind of expect that
after seeing the passion with which he took on playing the older Joke
tracks live. On the whole, I'm guardedly optimistic. I think I'll at
least get my KJ2003's worth out of the new album.

A raised glass to Alex for pointing us to this! Now the anticipation begins!