[kj] Hosnnas.....sneak peak?

Mark G Holt akillingjoker at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 3 05:06:11 EST 2006

couldn't agree more jamie me old fruit

  mark

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:
  Nice one Alex :)

I'd like to think that this is copy of a copy of a copy of a monitor mix and
not a final version, so would like to hear it properly before making a final
opinion but, based on this...

1st thought is this wouldn't sound out of place on KJ2003.

I too miss Jaz singing.
I think the track would work much better sung than shouted or at least the
verses sung. It would pace it better as it all seems a bit relentless.
The chorus is great, ultra catchy and anthemic. A sung verse would give it
much greater impact.

But what would I know.

Interested, yes. Excited, no.