[kj] RE: Hosannas.....sneak peak ..loose cannon anyone?

Paul McDonald freaken at tpg.com.au
Tue Jan 3 04:10:53 EST 2006

Implosion is very indicative of the album. I've sat with it for a day and
have these initial comments.
-the album is very busy and dense, it sounds on a whole like Medicine Wheel
meets Asteroid...with one exception being the token Eastern Song ala
Communion.
-Vocals are mixed very low at times and Geordie is VERY loud over the whole
album.
Initailly I was stoked with this album but it doesn't have the power and
hooks of 2003. It's not produced as well as 2003 either, sorry KJ, you need
a producer.