[kj] Hosnnas.....sneak peak?

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 03:00:42 EST 2006

You know Andy I agree.

I was hoping for lessing growling. I like when he sings like Night  Time or
BTATS.

And I too was thinking 6 mins for this song is a bit long?

But none the less it does me look fwd to hear what else they up their
sleeves on the new  album. ;)

Cheers,

~ Lonely Boy

In a message dated 1/2/2006 11:38:34 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,