[kj] Hosannas.....sneak peak ..loose cannon anyone?

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 21:53:52 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/2/2006 9:46:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
michael_garcia at alamedanet.net writes:

Thanks for posting that Alex. I need to listen to  this and digest it a
little bit. The conversion to mp3 does mask the true  quality (sonically) I
imagine. The drums are pretty repetitive. Ok I have to  listen a few more times. The
chorus did strike me as pretty  good.....

Cheers

Michael

Listened to it a few times. Not too crazy about the scratchy guitar. It
seemed to get a bit boring /repetitive in places and it doesnt start up very
well. Didnt seem like a very inspired track. Perhaps a remix would help.