[kj] Cambridge, Norwich?

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:29:03 EST 2006

Cambridge won't be too much hassle. One train from Kings Cross London, and I
don't think it's a long walk. Not a big venue; not a great venue; probably
won't be full, and not the most enthuisastic audience you'll get on the
tour, but KJ will still kick ass I should imagine - as they did to great
indifference on the Motley Crue tour.

gb