[kj] Cambridge, Norwich?

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 22 12:30:26 EST 2006

Anyone planning on going -- or would recommend for/against a foreigner
trying to go -- to the Cambridge or Norwich gigs?

I'm close to getting a Resolution To Visit London passed through the
Marital Council, and I'm wondering if I should push for more. But Sunday
and Monday nights...is it worth the extra hassle and travel?

Just seeking native insights here. In 2003 I saw the Milwaukee gig on a
rainy Sunday night when the NFL Packers were playing; though still
worthwhile, the sparse crowd (not to mention Jaz's illness) definitely
made me appreciate the Chicago and Minneapolis legs of my tour all the more.

Jiri