[kj] Jaz the choirboy & priest!?

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:26:31 EST 2006

On 22/2/06 16:13, "nicholas fitzpatrick" wrote:

> In terms of his ordination to the priesthood, anybody know what
> denomination, or other details?

It was in some interview when the last album came out.
Can't remember anything other than him saying his little bunch of tambourine
bashers accepted the notion of god as female.
Which would explain a lot in terms of the mad way it's been put together &
in terms of actually getting it done.
I'm guessing world building would require a fair amount of multi-tasking and
as the closest we men get to multi tasking is taking something to read on
the toilet ,a woman seems the most logical architect of such a wonderfully
illogical mess!

=:¬)