[kj] Jaz the choirboy & priest!?

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:13:23 EST 2006

In the last interview with Jaz posted on the Gathering about two weeks ago,
Jaz mentioned that he was from an atheist family. But it's generally known
that when he was a kid he was in a choir. So I thought, if they were
atheists, why would his mum and dad send him off to sing in a church choir?
If he did something like that of his own accord, then what a sissy! I bet he
did a great Silent Night though.

However, then it occured to me that there are choral societies that do
secular music, so maybe that explains it.

In terms of his ordination to the priesthood, anybody know what
denomination, or other details?

nick
In the name of the father, Son and the holy spirit.