[kj] OT: women & working from home

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 08:01:22 EST 2006

I work from home and the radiant Mrs Fatpotanga is off work, looking after a
poorly child.
She's rather helpfully just shouted, somewhat grumpily I might add, "Have
you been farting everywhere?!" very loudly through the door at me, unaware
that I was on the phone to a client.
For the record, I hadn't been, though I'm now giving serious thought to
doing so.

She seems to be making a habit of this.
When  she was at home in the latter stages of pregnancy she was cleaning the
bathrooms & prior to putting bleach down the downstairs loo shouted "Do you
need a wee?" through the door at me.
Again I was on the phone to a client.
My client said nothing, but ended the conversation a good 10 minutes later
with the words: "Well, I'd better let you go to the toilet"