[kj] Reni & Brown OT

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:03:32 EST 2006

yes, i can only agree but a reasonable gig none the less. The slim
Ryder performed with his band and really wasnt very good and then the
main party began. Bluce, it was a football crowd - im sure you can
appreciate that. I recall it the first time round with the Stone roses
and its the whole atmosphere. Did Brown matter, not really but i do
see his humour.The sound was awful till about 3/4 the way through
where it really got going.
Yes there was an element of the old faces being out, but nothing wrong
with that!

--
Pat

For the discovery of truth there is no path…