[kj] Reni & Brown OT

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 13 16:52:46 EST 2006

Ian Brown is literally the worst live singer
imaginable.

studio trickery gets him through the albums but live
he's been absolutely gash forever.

in fact i've often used Ian Brown as an indicator for
rubbishness... ie - 'Audley Harrison is the Ian Brown
of boxing'.

--- "Darth E. Vader" <crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk>