[kj] Leeds Leeds Leeds

Dave Noonan noonan.hq at ntlworld.com
Fri Feb 10 12:25:27 EST 2006

Did the lads get their tour bus nicked, or did they have a dodgy curry and
splatter their best leathers, because something has put them off playing
Leeds again. Every gig I have been to here has been better supported than a
lot of other cities, yet we are apparently left in the cold again...

If any of their management are reading this - get your fucking act sorted
and get the Joke back in Leeds. NOW! Oh and get the typo sorted out on that
sleeve, it's either BASEMENT or BASEMENTS, one or the other please.

Dave
(Irate with a poisoned leg)
Leeds