[kj] Video high rez

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 8 12:38:07 EST 2006

Lets be honest has there ever been a great Killing Joke video?  And I am not
bashing them down 99% of the videos created are easily forgettable.  And of
that 50% are dated.  And of the Original 99%, 85% are a complete waste of
time and technology.
Killing Joke have done some attrocious videos (Loose Cannon anyone) and have
also done plenty of "typical" videos.

To do a video that will hold up (even if it is just for the moment) you have
to put in a lot of time and effort.  And I am fine with them not doing that.
  Put that energy towards a record or touring.  What's a video?  A way to
attempt to play into the corporate marketing machine of MTV (no offense
Alex).  And even with the best video in existence I dought that door is even
in their line of fire

Chris