[kj] OT: power or prayer

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:53:16 EST 2006

ha ha!
if i knew would i be talking to you here? ; )

but the use of the word religion has different meanings for different
people, so i guess you either find your own way or you adopt someone elses -
which is what i call BELIEF (as previously mentioned by someone on another
thread). I used the quote to retort to Greigs use of DKs lyrics to show that
there are different ways to look at things and in that act its possible for
people to make up their own minds

The fact that everyone seems to agree with is that Religion has effectively
been hijacked by those with a vested interest in keeping power. Rather than
simply decry religion because of the way people have misued it, can we
actually look and see it for what it really is. Then, if you then decide to
reject it, you do so from your own decision. If you decide to immerse
yourself into - some may refer to it in different names - then i guess
you've found the river (lol)