[kj] OT: power or prayer

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 07:17:13 EST 2006

The Rev. Lesley de Pomerai says in this article about fighting crime with
prayer: 'God wants us to be specific so his power can be targeted.'

But when I was a kid I always used to pray for a new bike. A Raleigh Racer
with 12 gears. Blue. How more specific can you get? I never got it. And what
about my prayers for World Peace. Not answered. Does God find the phrase
'World Peace' ambiguous or something.