[kj] London 5th April

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 1 17:14:34 EST 2006

I remember the pro-acoustic arguments, and -- depending on the song -- I
could be persuaded on the merits of the song itself, as a separate
entity. But no matter what the output, I think it would lack the
intensity that I need for my own personal KJ-consuming experience (yet
still much more enjoyable for me than a Youth remix).

But anyway, my laughter was at the prospect of yet another grand
idea/promise Jaz has thrown out in a random interview that will almost
surely go unfulfilled but has entered the rumour circle anyway. As with
a lot of rock acts, I suppose -- but especially with Jaz -- if you
tracked down all of his interviews from a 12-month span and cobbled
their details together to project what's on tap for the next 12, it
would be damn near a completely alternate reality.

But I eagerly await the Obese Potanga Acoustic Edit of "Adorations,"
trumpets or not...