[kj] London 5th April

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:00:49 EST 2006

On 1/2/06 21:27, "Jiri" wrote:

> Nah, save your money for the acoustic tour later this year! (bwahaha...):
> http://www.mojo4music.com/html/2006.shtml

I still maintain acoustic KJ would be really good.
One day ­ as threatened many a time & should I ever finish it ­ I¹ll unleash
my acoustic version of Adorations to the list and, erm, prove it.
It has trumpets...
No?
Not sold?
Ho-hum.

I also want to do a flamenco version of Fall of Because.
Requiem works brilliantly unplugged as well.

As Todd mentioned aeons ago  something about (& forgive me if I¹ve got this
wrong, Obese Potangas have notoriously bad memories) the 295 was originally
billed as some sort of acoustic electric?

Speaking of covers ­ has there ever been a KJ tribute album?
Should we do one?