[kj] OT Former POISON IDEA Guitarist PIG CHAMPION Found Dead - Feb. 1, 2006

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 11:20:49 EST 2006

I grew up from them. I got that ep. "Pick Your King" in 1982 and I always
thought they were a great H.C. band! I got to see them in 1999 I believe? When
they did some dates in L.A. for my first time. And they were loud as fuck!
They  ripped!

~LB

In a message dated 2/1/2006 6:18:32 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,