[kj] Big Paul/Youth/Transmission Gig Sheffield *WARNING NOT BIGPAUL/YOUTH - JOY DIVISION TRIBUTE BAND*

Pssyche pssyche at soia.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Dec 29 05:50:30 EST 2006

chuff!! - thanks for that - you just saved me a whole lot of hassle/expense
as was about to cancel a trip to London for it, I guess I just got a bit
excited at the thought of seeing BPF &Youth together again!!

I saw The Damage Manual there - only time I've been - and it was one of the
loudest things' I've ever heard
Cheers