[kj] xmas presents

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 14:53:43 EST 2006

I'd forgotten that the CRASS book was on my next read
list and I promptly ordered it after reading this
link!
Thanks for the reminder all!

A L P

--- Jpwhkj at aol.com wrote:

> I suspect we can save time by asking who *didn't*

> get the CRASS book and the Anarcho-punk book! Yes, I

> got both (and very good they are too).

> Also "Allah is not obliged", recommended already on

> this list. Aside from that...

> Transmission (from MD - very good so far)

> Secret Army series 3 (excellent)

> and lots more books

> Jamie

> "Mike Cooper" <mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk> writes:

> > I was wondering what people got for Christmas - is

> this allowed? Good! I got the Crass book, the Ian

> Glasson book on anarcho punk bands and Banksy Walls

> and Peace which are all brill.

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."