[kj] xmas presents

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Dec 28 08:53:09 EST 2006

I didnt get those for Xmas - but have read the Crass one recently and just
started the anarcho punk one - just to show how right on I am I had Art of
the Teese by Dita Von Teese for Christmas - its a cracking read, very
thought provoking...!!!

Music wise I had a Boris DVD and cd and also one of those turntables you
plug into the computer to transfer your vinyl into mp3s