[kj] R.I.P. The Gathering

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 26 16:40:55 EST 2006

I guess I just don't understand why people encourage
the "dumb" aspect of free speech on this list.

A troll is a troll by any other name and this one is
a rePete offender.
And, one that's as predictable in his arguments as
the day is long.

It seems to me that this list has recently
degenerated into a soap box for an indivdual or two
that insists on behaving like a small child that jumps
up and down and screams "pay attention to me!" and
insults others and throws a fit because that's the
only way that it can get attention.
Sad yet appropriate behaviour for a 2 year I suppose,
but not an adult.

Maybe people actually *enjoy* being wound up?

Oh well, it's yet another of the "new moniker, same
troll" email addies that ends up on my blocked list.
;)

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you
all.

A L P

--- Dimitri Bukharin <krasnidenamit at googlemail.com>

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2006/12/25/entertainment/e103545S46.DTL